The PADI IDC Nusa Lembongan 2022 runs as normal even though there is the COVID pandemic. We have extra precautions in order and ask for you to bring your negative Covid test. Contact us to secure your spot on the IDC dates that best suit you. We limit course numbers to ensure you get the best attention and coaching from our PADI Course Director, Kim. Diving is for everyone, and every diver has their own style. The IDC with Kim course allows you to develop your own style and integrated learning and professional standards set by PADI – skills that you can take anywhere in the world. Time to explore your dive career dream!
After the IDC with Kim course, you have a few options:
- Work as an Open Water Scuba Instructor: an internship or job placement is possible! Scuba Center Asia has contacts' worldwide. We can easily put you in contact with your new dream job as a PADI Dive Instructor. Or ask Kim about the job placement program during your IDC!
- Stay in contact on a regular coaching basis and be part of the online coaching instructor development program. Think about yourself as a new business entity and work together with Kim towards your new business goals as a dive instructor. Ask Kim for the different options.
- Take your Dive Career to the next level:
- PADI Specialty Instructor
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) internship
- PADI Staff Instructor
|IDC Lembongan||IE dates on Lembongan:|
|9 January 2022||28 January 2022|
|13 February 2022||4 March 2022|
|21 March 2022||8 April 2022|
|24 April 2022||13 May 2022|
|24 June 2022||14 Juli 2022|
|23 September 2022||12 October 2022|
|21 November 2022||9 December 2022|
The PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) is a course you can take anywhere in the world and it is recognized worldwide! It’s divided into 2 segments, the Assistant Instructor component and the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) is the second component. At the end of the full IDC, the PADI Instructor Examination is held by one of PADI’s examiners. When you sign up for the IDC with Kim at Nusa Lembongan the PADI IE takes place on Lembongan. Unless otherwise specified. In that case, the PADI IE can take place in Bali. The IDC with Kim course schedule focuses on the PADI IE that will take place at Lembongan island. In general, the PADI IDC with Kim is designed to put you in the best position to take your passion for diving and turn it into a full-time career.
Your IDC with Kim course price = 20mln IDR = 18 days of fun
Included in the IDC with Kim course:
- Free IDC prep program of 2 days
- Free equipment rental
- Free accommodation in a private room
- Free lunch and snacks during your IDC with Kim
- Free flow of soft drinks during your IDC with Kim
- Free fun diving for LIFE!
- Emergency First Responder Instructor rating
- Project AWARE Instructor ratings
- Free fun diving days during the IDC
- Marketing workshop and business strategy development
- Digital files that will support you in the rest of your Dive Career
- Free WIFI access
- Free Boat transfer to Lembongan island
- Visa assistance
Not including in the IDC with Kim:
- PADI fee for the IE (890 AUD for 2018)
- OWSI fee (257 AUD)
- EFRI fee (177 AUD)
- PADI Instructor Crew pack (9mln IDR including the PADI backpack)