Join the PADI IDC in Lembongan with Kim! It puts you in the best position to take your passion for diving and turn it into a full-time dive career.
The PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) is a course you can take anywhere globally, and it is recognised worldwide no matter where you do your dive instructor course! It’s divided into two sections, the Assistant Instructor component and the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) component. At the end of the IDC, there is the PADI Instructor Examination. This so-called IE takes two days.
WHY choose to do your IDC with Kim?!
She knows what she is doing:
- Kim an AWARD-winning Course Director.
- She is the first female PADI Course Director of the Nusa Islands (Penida, Lembongan and Ceningan).
- Founder of PADI 5* IDC Dive Resort Scuba Center Asia, located on Nusa Lembongan.
What is so special about the IDC with Kim at Scuba Center Asia Lembongan?
- Her dedication gives you skills for life, not just pass the PADI IE.
- The personal touch gives you as a dive instructor many extra insights and focusses on more details than just following the essential standards.
- It’s a whole lot of fun! Think BBQ nights and sunset dinners. You leave with a lifelong family, friendships that crossover all parts world, and many cool memories.
- The IDC with Kim is not only about theory, practice exams, and classroom work. You get the chance to work with the fantastic team of Master Instructors and Staff Instructors, a great IDC team that will help and guide you through.
Other good reasons to do your IDC with Kim at Scuba Center Asia Lembongan:
- There is a designated aircon classroom for the IDC candidates.
- There is a designated IDC boat we can take out any time and day.
- The swimming pool is one of the larger and deepest training pools of the Nusa Islands. (Nusa Penida, Lembongan and Ceningan island). Ideal for practising all your diving skills and inwater presentations.
- All facilities are under one roof (including The BAR Next Door).
- The beach is at your doorstep.
- There is free accommodation available.
- Free IDC prep
- Free equipment rental
- Free accommodation private room
- Free lunch and snacks during your IDC with Kim
- Free ﬂow of soft drinks during your IDC with Kim
- Free fun diving for LIFE!
- Digital ﬁles that will support you in the rest of your dive career
- Extra Marine conservation workshop day
- Project AWARE Instructor ratings
- EFR Instructor rating
- Free WIFI access
- Boat transfer to Lembongan island
- Visa assistance contact
- PADI fee for the IE (975 AUD)
- OWSI fee (280 AUD)
- EFRI fee (193 AUD)
- PADI Instructor Crew pack (9mln IDR including the PADI backpack)
Want to have more details about the PADI IDC with Kim? Please contact us here and speak directly with Kim.
Click through to check out all our IDC course dates and timetables
Join with us
KIM can tell you all about diving around Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida, and share her favourite spots to see the hidden gems of the three islands.