The next level of your Dive Career is the PADI Specialty Instructor rating.
- A step towards your Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating
- Be able to teach beyond the “standard” PADI courses
- Expand your diving knowledge under the guidance of PADI Course Director Kim
You can get the PADI Specialty Instructor rating in 2 ways.
- You can apply directly to the PADI office however it is more expensive PADI fee (162 AUD), there are more prerequisites, and each course has a required minimum of 25 certified divers
- Join Kim in her Specialty Instructor Training program as it’s a cheaper PADI fee (101 AUD) with valuable hands on training, free tips and tricks, more fun, and there is no minimum of certified divers needed.
The only thing you need to be is a renewed PADI Assistant Instructor, PADI Instructor, or currently participating in or completed an IDC/OWSI within the past 12 months.
Three Islands Specialty Package
- 5 Specialties (excluding wreck)
- 5 days of diving and hands on training
- Explore the three islands Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Ceningan dive sites
- 3.5mln IDR
Explore Bali Specialty Package
- 5 Specialties (more on request)
- Including the Wreck specialty
- 1 week of diving and hands on training
- Explore Bali dive sites
- Price on request
PADI Asia Pacific offers a special deal:
sign up for 5 PADI Specialties and pay only 4!
Click through to check out all our IDC course dates and timetables