The next level of your Dive Career is the PADI Specialty Instructor Course.
The PADI Specialty Instructor training program is a four to five-day program and designated to go over your choice’s PADI Specialities! The number of days depends on the PADI Specialty you choose. The course involves classroom presentations about the details of the Specialty and how to teach the PADI Specialty. You will also get into action as the Specialty Instructor! You prepare a classroom presentation, teach it, and together go on a dive with students—all under Kim’s supervision.
You can choose to do this 4/5day program:
- If you are an IDC candidate and as part of your IDC with Kim package. After the IDC and the PADI IE, we spend four or five days to get your first 5 Specialty Instructor ratings.
- You are a dive instructor and want to develop your dive career. You did the IDC with Kim in the past, or you did your IDC somewhere else. It doesn’t matter. You can still join us for the PADI Specialty Instructor course without being part of the IDC with Kim. You can start any time you like. Just let us know what dates you want to begin.
The advantages of the Specialty Instructor Course at Scuba Center Asia Lembongan:
- A step towards your Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating as a dive instructor.
- Be able to teach beyond the “standard” PADI courses.
- Expand your diving knowledge under the guidance of PADI Course Director Kim
You can get the PADI Specialty Instructor rating in 2 ways.
- You can apply directly to the PADI office; however, it is a more expensive PADI fee (182 AUD), there are more prerequisites, and each course has a required minimum of 25 certified divers.
- Join Kim in her Specialty Instructor Training program at a cheaper PADI fee (111 AUD) with valuable hands-on training, free tips and tricks, more fun, and no minimum certifications.
The only thing you need to be is a renewed PADI Assistant Instructor, PADI Instructor, or currently participating in or completed an IDC/OWSI within the past 12 months.
Three Islands Specialty Instructor Package
- 5 Specialties (including wreck)
- 5 days of diving and hands-on training
- Explore the three islands Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Ceningan dive sites
- 3mln IDR
Explore Bali Specialty Package
- 5 Specialties (more on request)
- Including the Wreck specialty
- 1 week of diving and hands on training
- Explore Bali dive sites
- Price on request
Sign in for 5 Specialty ratings:
we give you one for free!
Click through to check out all our IDC course dates and timetables