Your PADI Dive Career starts with joining the IDC with Kim course at PADI 5 star IDC Dive Resort Scuba Center Asia.
The new revised PADI IDC course dates of 2020. Contact us to secure your spot in the IDC dates that best suit you. We do limit course numbers to ensure you get the best attention and coaching from our PADI Course Director Kim. Diving is for everyone and every diver has their own style. The IDC with Kim course allows you to develop your own style but with integrated learning and professional standards set by PADI – skills that you can take anywhere in the world. Time to explore your sea-change dive career dream!
After doing the IDC with Kim course you have a few options:
- Work as an Open Water Scuba Instructor: an internship or job placement after your IDC with Kim is possible! With her contacts worldwide, she can easily put you in contact with opportunities for your new dream job as a PADI Dive Instructor. Or simply ask Kim about the job placement opportunity during your IDC!
- Take your Dive Career to the next level:
- PADI Specialty Instructor
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) internship
- PADI Staff Instructor
We are running regular course over 2020 and places do fill up fast.
|IDC Lembongan||PADI Special Instructor||Staff Instructors||IE dates on Lembongan:||MSTD Intership|
|21 March 2020||11 April 2020||17 March 2020||7 April 2020||Anytime! |
Please contact Kim directly.
|27 April 2020||19 May 2020||24 April 2020||15 May 2020|
|26 May 2020||16 June 2020||23 May 2020||12 June 2020|
|24 July 2020||13 August 2020||21 July 2020||9 August 2020|
|26 September 2020||17 October 2020||23 September 2020||13 October 2020|
|16 November 2020||6 December 2020||13 November 2020||2 December 2020|
The PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) is a course you can take anywhere in the world and it is recognized worldwide no matter where you go diving! It’s divided into 2 segments, the Assistant Instructor component and the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) is the second component. At the end of the full IDC, the PADI Instructor Examination is held by one of PADI’s own examiners. The course tests your theory and knowledge and puts you in the best position to take your passion for diving and turn it into a full-time career.
Your IDC with Kim course price = 20mln IDR = 15 days of fun
Included in the IDC with Kim course:
- Free IDC prep program of 2 days
- Free equipment rental if needed
- Free accommodation at the resort
- Our Famous Free Lunch during your IDC with Kim
- Free snacks during your IDC with Kim
- Free flow of soft drinks during your IDC with Kim
- Emergency First Responder Instructor rating
- AWARE Shark Conservation Instructor rating
- Free fun diving days during the IDC
- Marketing workshop and business strategy development
- Digital files that will support you in the rest of your Dive Career
- Free WIFI access
- Free Boat transfer to Lembongan island
Not including in the IDC with Kim:
- PADI fee for the IE (890 AUD for 2018)
- OWSI fee (257 AUD)
- EFRI fee (177 AUD)
- PADI Instructor Crew pack (9mln IDR including the PADI backpack)